Who processes your data ?
For what purposes do we collect and process your data ?
HEISENBERG CORPORATION collects and processes data about you for the purposes listed below and detailed below:
First, they are used for customer relationship management purposes and to enable us to better interact with our customers, optimize the user experience or respond to customer requests and complaints.
These treatments include in particular:
- The possibility to create an account
- Management of your consents and authorizations concerning the use of your personal data, in particular for sending newsletters and commercial solicitations by electronic means;
- Allowing you to benefit from HEISENBERG CORPORATION’s services, order products and services, track your orders and their invoicing, subscribe to newsletters, etc…
- Management of your requests related to the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, opposition, etc., in accordance with the regulations on personal data;
- Management of risk of fraudulent use of your data or the services to which you have access via HEISENBERG CORPORATION;
- Depending on the results of the controls carried out, HEISENBERG CORPORATION may take any measures that seem useful to secure your data and our information systems used for the purposes of using HEISENBERG CORPORATION, as well as to defend its interests. If necessary, these measures may lead to the suspension of your access to HEISENBERG CORPORATION and your online account;
- Management of product recalls initiated by suppliers or the sending of various related information or documents to establish analyses or statistics to respond to surveys or requests from public interest bodies, or administrations, or administrative or judicial authorities (e.g. in the case of food risk);
- to trace and administer the evidence that HEISENBERG CORPORATION must report in accordance with its legal or regulatory obligations or for purposes related to the management of litigation (e. g. the necessary evidence concerning the exercise of your rights, evidence relating to your orders);
- management of any disputes, in particular those relating to the recovery of debts you may owe us, and the management of payment incidents;
- to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations applicable to HEISENBERG CORPORATION’s activity (e.g. to respond to requests from the tax authorities).
Your data may also be used to carry out operations relating to commercial prospecting, or studies aimed at improving customer knowledge and services that HEISENBERG CORPORATION can offer to its customers. Your data may therefore be used, in accordance with any required authorisations you may have given us :
- to send you promotional messages or advertisements, personalized or not, by post or electronically, including mobile notifications, depending on your profile,
- For commercial prospecting operations related to profiling and based on the consent of the data subject, the data subject may withdraw his or her consent at any time, provided that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before such revocation.
Your data may be used to carry out technical operations related to the processing of your personal data for the purposes set out herein. This includes:
- technical operations related to address rectification;
- the assignment of a digital identifier linked to your data, so that we can interact with you via different digital communication media (websites and mobile applications, social networks) including to send you targeted advertisements;
- technical, organisational or cyber security operations related to the detection of anomalies and the security of your data as well as of our information systems from which your data are processed.
Why are your personal data processed?
Your data may be processed for one or more of the following reasons:
- Because it is necessary to provide HEISENBERG CORPORATION’s services;
- As part of any agreement you may have entered into, for example to enable us to communicate with you about our offers and products or those of third-party advertisers;
- In the respect of the interests, freedoms and fundamental rights of persons registered in the services of HEISENBERG CORPORATION because this is necessary to enable us or our partners to pursue our legitimate interests such as building customer loyalty, optimally managing our relationship with our customers, better knowing them and promoting our products and services to them or fighting fraud and defending us in the event of litigation.
What data do we collect?
The data processed in the HEISENBERG CORPORATION framework derive from:
- Your registration: data on the subscription form such as your name, first name, date of birth, contact details
- Use of HEISENBERG CORPORATION services such as your purchases, whether made directly from HEISENBERG CORPORATION or via HEISENBERG CORPORATION: data allowing you to be identified and authenticated (connection logs, IP address), data relating to purchases, places and times of order and purchase, your browsing path on the site, dates and times of consultation of the site, location data;
- Mobile sites and applications published by third parties to HEISENBERG CORPORATION: information relating to navigation or advertising addressed to you;
- Social networks such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram. Data exchanges can occur between HEISENBERG CORPORATION and social networks, for example when you are connected to the Facebook social network on your computer and you consult a page of the HEISENBERG CORPORATION site. Similarly, if you click on the Instagram button on a page of the www.madlab.brussels site, Instagram will collect this information. If you do not want such exchanges, we recommend that you disconnect from social networks before visiting the HEISENBERG CORPORATION website.
- Data concerning you may be transmitted to us by third parties, such as your postal or e-mail address, data relating to your profile, which will be included in our databases. These third parties have fairly collected your data and obtained any required consent before any transmission to HEISENBERG CORPORATION.
- We may use data found through open Data.
With the exception of data from open data, the other data are not accessible to the public.
Data may be collected directly from you or through the use of HEISENBERG CORPORATION services or from other entities of the group or possibly from our partners or third parties.
The data collected is essential to enable HEISENBERG CORPORATION, their service providers and/or partners to provide the services of the services offered via HEISENBERG CORPORATION, to enable us to get to know you better and interact with you, to propose a facilitated relationship with the HEISENBERG CORPORATION ecosystem, or to send you, us or our partners, content adapted to your profile and your interests.
Who will be able to access your data?
To achieve the purposes described above and within the limits necessary for the pursuit of these purposes, your data may be transmitted to all or some of the following recipients:
- Persons authorised to work in the relevant departments within HEISENBERG CORPORATION (e.g. departments in charge of marketing, studies and analyses, consumer panels, customer service, litigation, accounting and tax matters or IT and information systems security);
- Payment and collection service providers for any amounts you may owe, the service providers and subcontractors of HEISENBERG CORPORATION (e.g. IT service providers, service providers working in the advertising sector);
- Advertisers or partner brands. In this case they do not have direct or indirect access to your data and only data related to your profile without it being possible to identify you directly or indirectly, may be used for these advertisers
- Administrative or judicial authorities, if need be, in order to comply with our legal obligations or to enable us to defend our rights and interests.
Limitation of the storage period of your data
The data collected about you will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the above purposes, plus the period of legal prescription.
Thus, as a main rule, your account data (registration) will be kept for the duration of your membership. It may then be stored and processed for 3 years following your last contact, to enable us to send you commercial solicitations.
The data concerning you may be stored for a longer period of time in accordance with specific legal obligations or with regard to the applicable legal limitation periods. For example, data can be stored for:
- 6 years for tax documents;
- 10 years for accounting documents;
- throughout the duration of the disputes and until all legal remedies have been exhausted.
Finally, in the event of the exercise of their rights by the persons concerned, data relating to identity documents may be kept for the applicable legal limitation periods, i.e. for a maximum period of 3 years.
How is your data secured ?
HEISENBERG CORPORATION takes into account the nature of the personal data and the risks presented by the processing in order to put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational measures to preserve the security and confidentiality of personal data and prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
HEISENBERG CORPORATION chooses subcontractors or service providers who offer guarantees in terms of quality, security, reliability and resources to ensure the implementation of technical and organisational measures, including processing security. Subcontractors and service providers undertake to respect confidentiality levels at least identical to those of HEISENBERG CORPORATION.
Are your data processed outside the European union?
The various categories of data collected and processed may be transmitted to service providers located in countries outside the European Union such as Morocco, or even as part of IT services or data processing related to social networks.
To secure transfers outside the European Union, our subcontractors sign with HEISENBERG CORPORATION, for example, either standard clauses defined by the European Commission to regulate flows, or are subject to binding internal rules by the authorities that control the protection of personal data, or are located in a country with legislation offering adequate protection.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to information, access, rectification and deletion (unless they are necessary for the performance of our contract, or are necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations or to establish or exercise our rights) relating to the data concerning you, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death. It is hereby specified that, as part of the right of access, HEISENBERG CORPORATION may request payment of a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any additional copies of the data to the one provided to you.
You also have a right to obtain the limitation of a processing operation and a right to the portability of the data you may have provided, which will apply in certain cases. In addition, you may request to exercise your right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you when the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including profiling. In the event of the exercise of such a right of objection, HEISENBERG CORPORATION will cease processing except where there are legitimate and imperative grounds for processing which prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim. You may also object to any processing related to prospecting (including profiling related to such prospecting), or withdraw your consent at any time, in cases where it has been requested of you (the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent)
HEISENBERG CORPORATION wishes to inform you that failure to provide information or to modify your data may have consequences for the processing of certain requests in the context of the performance of the services and that your requests in respect of the exercise of rights will be kept for monitoring purposes.
To exercise your rights or complain, simply write to HEISENBERG CORPORATION, rue Dieudonné Lefèvre 4, 1200 Brussels, Belgium:
– By e-mail: email@example.com indicating your first and last name, e-mail address and if possible, your customer reference.
In addition, you can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, which you can contact:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about complaints and legal remedies, we would invite you to consult the website of the Data Protection Authority: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be.